This quick and nutritious vanilla protein ball recipe is the ultimate high protein snack. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up or post workout treat. They are raw, gluten free, refined sugar free and simply delicious!
Raw vanilla protein ball recipe
Makes approx. 8 balls.
- 2 Tbsp of melted organic coconut oil (cold pressed)
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 1/3 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1/3 cup of sultanas
- ½ cup of medjool dates chopped and pitted
- 1/3 cup of organic shredded coconut
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- Blend all of the ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor until a fine crumble consistency.
- Using your fingers, gently roll mixture in to even size balls and roll in shredded coconut. Place in fridge and allow 1-2 hours to set.
TIP: I use Four Protein as my preferred protein powder. It is Australian made and contains only four, natural ingredients.