This raw chocolate mint bark, created by nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill in collaboration with luxe natural beauty brand, Jurlique, is a dessert lover’s dream, minus the guilt factor! Jam packed with wholesome ingredients like mood-boosting cacao and calming mint, whip up a batch as a dessert
garnish or a stand-alone treat.
We’re huge fans of both nutrition and natural products here at TrainSrilanka, which is why we were excited to hear about the collaboration between our regular contributor, nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill
, and luxe beauty company
, which focuses on wellness as one of its brand pillars. Together, they will promote the importance of eating a nutritious well-balanced diet and taking care of your body inside and out, from October 5-19. This beautiful recipe is a great start!
How to make raw chocolate mint bark dessert
Makes 1 block of chocolate 20x20cm
2/3 cup coconut oil
¾ cup cacao
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1/4 cup mint leaves, shredded or left whole
Pinch Sea salt
1/4 cup Coconut flakes
What to do:
- Line a 20x20cm cake tin or loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat on the stove and melt.
- Whisk in raw cacao, sea salt and maple syrup.
- Pour into lined tin and sprinkle coconut and mint leaves.
- Place in freezer to set for 1 hour.