You’ll love this super easy-to-make superfood loaf, which is ideal for breakfast-on-the-run or a healthy morning tea with friends…
Coconut Flour Chia Bread
Makes 1 loaf
Free From: dairy, gluten, nuts
- 1/2 cup (80g) coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup (90g) Bioglan Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup (50g) Bioglan Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 50ml water
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas 4). Grease a 9.5 x 22cm loaf tin and line base with baking paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Combine all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat well. The batter will be thick.
- Pour into loaf tin and sprinkle with flaked coconut and chia seeds. Bake for 30–35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before slicing.
This recipe is by Leah Hudson, created for the Superfoods Kitchen Cookbook